SWF Are Out In Full Force Tonight
I tried to play survivor tonight to work on the rift and the que times were outrageous (8 - 12 min) so I decided to switch over to killer. I instantly understood why no one is playing killer tonight and I regretted my decision. 3 out of 3 games were SWF death squads. The first 2 games I played as Ghost Face and both teams would trade off having someone take a position.to break night shroud as soon as I popped it. When I managed to down someone it was nothing but flashlights, hook sabos in my face, and body blocks. Both games were over in less than 5 minutes. The 3rd game they brought 3 BPS and decided to do nothing but hold M1. I had 1 down, 1 hook, and 3 injuries and still had 3 gens pop in 2 min 27 sec. After that I was done for the night. Experiences like that are nowhere near fun.
Comments
yea man we in the SWF discord plotting how to best time our playing to make killers suffer the most
Prolly