I personally go Myers. I like playing him more than Plague and Save the Best for Last is a pretty good perk on everyone. Infectious is nice on some killers and Corrupt is also not bad so I don't think you'd go wrong with either of them.
Sadly, because Myers is a licensed character he's not available for Shards. He's the one I would recommend though, because personally I have a lot of fun playing as him, he's one of my favourites - I like the sneakiness of him!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Plague has great perks, but average gameplay.
Myers has some great perks too, and great gameplay.
I'd say Myers, but Plague can also be fun, she's not my cup of tea though.
I personally go Myers. I like playing him more than Plague and Save the Best for Last is a pretty good perk on everyone. Infectious is nice on some killers and Corrupt is also not bad so I don't think you'd go wrong with either of them.
You can't buy Myers with shards, so if shards are all you have to spend, it had better be Plague.
I'll wait for Halloween xd
Sadly, because Myers is a licensed character he's not available for Shards. He's the one I would recommend though, because personally I have a lot of fun playing as him, he's one of my favourites - I like the sneakiness of him!