ONLY x1.5 BP?!

For ONLY THREE WEEKS?! That's what your community worth to you devs?! Where are my x2 BP for 4 days?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!



But now seriously - Thank you devs for the x1.5 for whole 3 weeks (holy crap). Was a pleasant surprise and I had to check the calendar just to make sure that I got it right. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Comments

  • @BigBubs said:

    For ONLY THREE WEEKS?! That's what your community worth to you devs?! Where are my x2 BP for 4 days?!

    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    But now seriously - Thank you devs for the x1.5 for whole 3 weeks (holy crap). Was a pleasant surprise and I had to check the calendar just to make sure that I got it right. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    Thank you devs. There will always be greedy people and they are minority so don't pay attention to them. Keep the good work.

  • tenor (6).gif

    Hopefully people realize they should stop feeding the whiners attention and let the whiner thread die huddled in the corner alone where it belongs.

  • 3 weeks for 1.5x bp I'd take it any day. you usually only get 2x for 1 week 2-3 times a year especially when they keep ruining there Events we keep expecting.

  • Its at least something rather than the nothing that happens 90% of the year

  • you got me in the first half, not gonna lie xD

  • that's actually a good bait, nice job

  • Iโ€™m amazed at how long we get the 1.5x bp. It was an excellent surprise to log in and see. Thanks devs!