Worth getting Clown?

I've been thinking about getting more beneficial perks for Killers so I wanted Pop Goes The Weasel and (halfheartedly) Bamboozle. Is it worth getting him for these two perks or should I wait? Gonna use shards.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's worth getting him just for those two perks alone imo. I've also had some success running coulrophobia in a big terror radius Doc build on smaller maps, like The Game (since it basically covers the entirety of the map, making for a permanent -50% healing debuff)

    He's a fun killer, but bottom of the barrel, if at least because sometimes his power literally doesn't work when it should. He's probably low mid-tier at best. Only you can really put value on that.


    Yeah, that's why I'm at a predicament at the moment. Clown is a bottom tier killer but a few of his perks are really good, guess I'll just get him for those and never play him.

  • Being "bottom tier" killer doesn't mean you can't have fun playing him.

    If you only care about 4k every single game then you don't need to buy any of the dlcs according to all of the whiny people who make killer tier lists lol.

  • @BigBubs said:

    Being "bottom tier" killer doesn't mean you can't have fun playing him.

    If you only care about 4k every single game then you don't need to buy any of the dlcs according to all of the whiny people who make killer tier lists lol.

    Very true. But you can't deny the fact that his base kit is really frickin weak. If DBD ever overhauls the weak killers to be viable, then I will definitely start playing him.

  • @DeadHardMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1176751#Comment_1176751

    Very true. But you can't deny the fact that his base kit is really frickin weak. If DBD ever overhauls the weak killers to be viable, then I will definitely start playing him.

    Yeah I know. I still like playing him sometimes and have fun , but yeah he is not strong.

    And yeah I would love for them to rework him a bit like with the doc, or maybe even like with freddy.

  • The only good thing about Clown is that you get Kate with him.

  • depends, how much monetary value do you place on Pop

  • You should only take Clown for his perks.

  • He has pgtw which is one of the best perks in the game, bamboozle which is a pretty decent perk, coulrophobia which is poo - don't ever use this perk. He's a bad killer, one of the worst if not the worst. Some people find him fun to play (I personally don't), I have never heard anyone say they think he is fun to play against.