x1,5 Bloodpoints? Is this a joke?

It's like when you get only 50 points by someone that just bled out. Just don't give me the points if it's gonna be ######### LMAO

Comments

  • @Mandy said:

    Unbelievable that we put something on for whilst people are quarantined - and yet people still complain :(

    It's 3 weeks of extra blood points - I dunno, maybe we thought some people might be happy about that or something!

    @Peanits said:

    I would like to extend our deepest apologies for offending you with free bloodpoints.

    Love you guys, i really appreciate this event. Keep up the good work

  • Complaining about free stuff. Neat.

  • Looks like OP was the diplomat we needed to finally unite the survivor + killer mains.

    And thank you devs, it's appreciated.

  • @Peanits said:

    I would like to extend our deepest apologies for offending you with free bloodpoints.

    Mic drop!!! Three weeks is an extremely long time to get a bonus for just playing

  • I would like to use this thread to say THANK YOU to the developers for doing giving us extra BPs, and for keeping those people who have to remain at home in your thoughts via this event. ❤️

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    For someone named M4ST3RM1ND, you seem to be missing that 1.5x over 3 weeks is more than 2x over 4 days.

    Only one person noticed that this was just a troll. Lmao

  • Thanks for the extra bloodpoints. It's a nice thing to have during this corona thing.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Do you get the 1.5 extra BP after or before BBQ & Chilli is applied?

    it adds not mutiplies... so if you earn 30k BBQ will give you 30k more and event will give you 15k for 75k total...

  • You prefeer no bonus bloodpoints?

  • @M4ST3RM1ND said:

    It's like when you get only 50 points by someone that just bled out. Just don't give me the points if it's gonna be ######### LMAO

    Wahhhhhhhhh-Luigi

  • An extra 50%, for three weeks, and you're complaining. Man, the sense of entitlement is just dripping.

    I know, for myself personally, this is welcome. I can finally put points into Freddy! Been neglecting him, but no more!

  • Also, thank you Devs for the BP - I don't really need anything, but I will boop more survivors and run extra loops in solidarity with my quarantined sisters/brothers.

    I hope you all stay safe out there.

    <3 you all!

    image.png

    If anyone needs a friend to play with, or just needs to vent, I am here for you :3

  • @M4ST3RM1ND said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1176748#Comment_1176748

    Only one person noticed that this was just a troll. Lmao

    True troll never says they are a troll.

  • fr bro? for ######### real? what's the issue now? free blood points? be god damn happy that they did it, they didn't have to and yet they did it for us so in these 3 weeks in which we are in quarantine we can farm more effectively.

    It's a very nice and welcome bonus, thank you @Peanits and the other devs for this.

1 2 ›