Do you like Chocolate Pizza?
in Polls
What do you think? Does chocolate on Pizza taste good?
What do you think? Does chocolate on Pizza taste good?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never tried it but I'm not a huge chocolate fan to begin with so I doubt it would be for me.
That being said if you wish to send me free pizza and/or chocolate please feel free to do so.
Yeah, chocolate pizza isn't that famous, but I definitely think it's worth trying. I personally like it a lot.
Yes, but here I only hear it being called 'dessert pizza'. Usually has marshmallows on it as well.
Yeah, marshmallows or banana bits.
And people complain about pineapple
nice
I thought this was a myth.
Ive tried it, its not too bad... but i will prefer normal pizza and hot chocolate.
Hows its different from a cake? Except that you use furnances that are designed for pizza.
Can someone tell me what ingredients the chocolate pizza has? (apart from having chocolate, of course)
I love chocolate. I love pizza. But the two should never be combined.
It's normally your standard pizza with a chocolate icing and maybe banana bits or marshmallows.