Some DBD characters in animal crossing
Found a bunch of survivors as animal crossing characters
what do you think?
Found a bunch of survivors as animal crossing characters
what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's freaking adorable.
And it's cool that both my Survivor mains are there!
How about a little more?
Also cute! <3
Is the top right one Yui?
why yes
Wow. Did you make the costumes yourself? They look amazing. I’m trying but stuck with meg😂
I love these! <3
Nope
Japanese player made them
https://twitter.com/_179x182
Hi, I'm owner of the screenshots from twitter. Do not repost my screenshots without my permission. :( Please delete this post, please.