What's with knockout?

okay so up until today i haven't seen anybody running this perk but so far I've had three games of two different killers using it to straight up slug every survivor and hold the game hostage until they all finally fall and bleed out, like is this honestly how this perk was meant to be used?? add that with barbecue & chili, third seal and it's damn near impossible to bring the game back in our favor, plus the second guy was running clown and it became entirely impossible to out run him with his bottle's effects, I know I may sound like a pussy for this, but this just honestly feels broken. How can I heal or revive my teammates if knock out straight up counters empathy ENTIRELY, i couldn't see downed survivors or injured! Idk man maybe the lobby was just bugging out, along with my drastic emotions but Jesus it's such a game ruiner for me. "GL nt" I guess.

Comments

  • You don't know pain until you go in solo Q on Lerry's and the killer is a Trapper with Third Seal and Knockout and have 3 of your teammates bleed to death.


    Knockout is fine as is,it has it's moments on a few maps,slugging is not reportable also

  • I thought empathy countered knockout

  • @Satelit said:

    You don't know pain until you go in solo Q on Lerry's and the killer is a Trapper with Third Seal and Knockout and have 3 of your teammates bleed to death.

    Knockout is fine as is,it has it's moments on a few maps,slugging is not reportable also

    Sounds like you have played against Lefti.

  • @Satelit he had Third Seal also . -. so i'm sure i know pain

  • Well Lefti sure bringed the salt out of Nea

  • You should be able to see your injured allies still with empathy. Just not the dying ones.

    And obviously it is meant to be used in a way where you leave people slugged for longer than normal. It'd be pretty useless if you didn't.

    Now, letting you bleed out is a bit extreme, but as long as the game is able to progress towards an end, it's not holding the game hostage.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    I thought empathy countered knockout

    So did I, but sadly not apparently, I got sick of the first two games so I ran it. 3rd game was like the first two, with empathy I saw absolutely nothing.

  • @TraitorousLeopard said:

    You should be able to see your injured allies still with empathy. Just not the dying ones.

    And obviously it is meant to be used in a way where you leave people slugged for longer than normal. It'd be pretty useless if you didn't.

    Now, letting you bleed out is a bit extreme, but as long as the game is able to progress towards an end, it's not holding the game hostage.

    Well idk what it is, because I couldn't even see injured. Idk what's going on, but that's seriously crazy that this is allowed. What a game ruiner, I might as well just DC and take the penalty. It's seriously worth it more than enduring this every time I see third seal and knockout in the same combo.

  • Third seal is a hex...it’s not that hard to get rid of. If your having a problem with slug builds then you might wanna consider Unbreakable as your survivor second chance perk.

    Slug builds are strong right now and some people really became dedicated to it. It’s the best way for a killer to gain control and keep momentum, hands down. Only killers who need bp will play by the survivor hand book and BHVR point system. The rest will slug.