Switch. My PC can barely handle solitaire. My cousin (who I like playing with) only has an XBOX One and a Switch. I only have PS4 and Switch. So I bought it for Switch so I could play with my cousin. I'd consider getting it for PS4 if they make the DC penalties a tad more lenient and include cross-progression. (Tad more lenient because my internet is schitzophrenic. It might go out twice a day, but those times are completely random and with no warning)
I don't have any other platform that can play DBD apart from Switch and PC, but my PC doesn't have DX11 and I can't figure out how to manually download DX11.
So yeah, I play on Switch, under the name of "Lotzat8rz" if anyone wants to know.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally an Xbox player, mainly due to Xbox exclusives.
Switch. My PC can barely handle solitaire. My cousin (who I like playing with) only has an XBOX One and a Switch. I only have PS4 and Switch. So I bought it for Switch so I could play with my cousin. I'd consider getting it for PS4 if they make the DC penalties a tad more lenient and include cross-progression. (Tad more lenient because my internet is schitzophrenic. It might go out twice a day, but those times are completely random and with no warning)
PS4, Switch, and hopefully soon PC!
I play both on Xbox and PC
PC, but I'd like to play on Switch as well. For now it's only PC, tho.
I don't have any other platform that can play DBD apart from Switch and PC, but my PC doesn't have DX11 and I can't figure out how to manually download DX11.
So yeah, I play on Switch, under the name of "Lotzat8rz" if anyone wants to know.
No mobile users