Been seeing a lot of Ghostface lately

Did people get tired of the Doctor and have moved on? And why are Ghostface killers so toxic? They love to t-bag

Comments

  • Ghostface players, as well as freddy's are very predictable and a prone to;

    Bloodlusting pallets

    Noed

    Tunnelling/Camping

    DCing

    its very interesting how common it is with these killers

  • You're lucky then.

    I'll admit I play mostly Killer, but I've been playing Survivor the past couple days and the only time I haven't faced a Deathslinger was one game where I bumped into a Huntress.

    I'm getting kind of sick of hearing Mr. Heh heh heh fire his harpoon tbh. I'd happily take some tbagging GFs instead.

  • I play both sides but I still think of myself as a killer main. Ghostface is my boi. I don't do or use anything first poster said. Besides the occasional tunnel then slug. That is a very useful game slowing tactic that I also employ on all my killers. Slug the unhook while Night Shroud is up, then chase down the unhooker. Simple. Works 70% of the time everytime.

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    Ghostface players, as well as freddy's are very predictable and a prone to;

    Bloodlusting pallets

    Noed

    Tunnelling/Camping

    DCing

    its very interesting how common it is with these killers

    I completely agree with you.

    It's also easy to take advantage of these "Dedicated Servers" when they know exposing doesn't work half the damn time.

  • I like playing him. He's sneaky and whooshy and I can join the survivors buttdancing at the exit gates! Also I love tbagging as him because he CAN, but I don't do it unless the survivor does it first. I mean, I can't just LOSE the dance off smh. (Though I've dealt with a tbagging Ghostface but that very same Ghostface gave me the hatch, so I forgave him.)

  • I like ghostface because I like to teabag at toxic players and stealth killers are pretty good on certain maps as well.

  • Ghost Face has been my main since he was released, alongside Michael Myers & Pig as my favs/mains. He was my first Killer I got to level 50 & the first to get all Perks on.


    Scream has been a longtime fav of mine, and GF's unique lore in DBD + flavor text & theme music just makes him that much more fun to play as. I just enjoy the stealth Killers a bit more, as they have more fun tools to mess around with & toy with Survivors a bit more.


    P.S. not all Ghosties are "Toxic" nor the same ~_^

    ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’œ


    IMG_20200325_005732.jpg


  • I think i seen more of space cowboy, than i have of ghostface. Heck think i seem more huntress lately than ghost face. More of Freddy as well. When playing as a survivor on the pc. Even pig. Ghostface is one of the rarest killers i come across. Seen more trapper than i have ghostface.