Oni Perks & Blood Web Questions
Hi, got some questions:
1 - I got my Oni on lv30 and I got the teachable Zanshin Tactics in my bloodweb now but I don't want for it to appear on other bloodwebs because I need other perks :P
Does it take away the possibility for a 2nd perk to appear if I leave it in there?
2 - What perks to use actually? I've started with the few I have, that is
Nurse's Calling II
Bitter Murmur III
Sloppy Butcher III
Whispers I (dunno, Whispers is my Spine Chill, I've gotten used to it)
Are they a good choice so far?
My alternatives are
Huntress' Lullaby III
Blood Echo II
Thanatophobia II
Tinkerer I
and some which are obviously useless
Ty
Comments
@jamako
Some perk suggestions if you're willing to get other DLCs
Try getting The Plagues DLC if you can, both Corrupt Intervention AND especially Infectious Fright is really good on The Oni. Corrupt Intervention prevents any quick gen-rushing while you charge your power, and Infectious Fright allows you to down someone in your power, get notified if someone is nearby, and than down them as well.
As for Pop Goes the Weasel and BBQ & Chili, those are optional to get... But the aura reading from BBQ is really good on Killers that can traverse a lot of ground with their power. As for PGTW, it's a good combo to use with Corrupt Intervention, since it regresses a generators total progress by 25% when active.
@FireHazard ty, that answered my questions satisfactorily :)
No problem, glad I was able to satisfy all your questions.