Another major survivor bug fixed...

Of course it's a good thing that it's fixed, but yet again no fixes for killer bugs that have been in the game for months on end.

  • Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be unable to be healed to full health when using the perks Solidarity, Autodidact and For the People on other Survivors.

Meanwhile we get two minor killer bug fixes. What about sounds? What about the lunge bug? What about stalking? ######### is ridiculous.

Comments

  • So you're just going to ignore the fact that they fixed a bug that caused deathslinger to be unplayable for the entire match? Okay then

  • @indieeden7 said:

    So you're just going to ignore the fact that they fixed a bug that caused deathslinger to be unplayable for the entire match? Okay then

    A fix to 1 killer compared with a bug that affects every single killer?

    damn I wonder why killer mains complain

    devs need to fix the issue with killers lunges and the audio problems

  • Yeah, Devs should keep every Bug in the game until they are able to fix the Sound Bug. This makes totally sense to wait for a really difficult bug to fix so that the game breaks even more. Good plan.

    But yeah, I guess Rank 1 Killers will suffer even more, when Survivors can use those weak Perks again. Damn, I already curse Solidarity.

  • Killer related bugs are never in the priority list. Look at the nurse for example, she have plenty of bugs related to her blink that never have been fixed for years.. instead all we got its a nerf because of baby survivors tears. So don't expect something else.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    So you're just going to ignore the fact that they fixed a bug that caused deathslinger to be unplayable for the entire match? Okay then

    Yep he is.

    That's how it is with entitled killer only players.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    So you're just going to ignore the fact that they fixed a bug that caused deathslinger to be unplayable for the entire match? Okay then

    I don't play Deathslinger myself therefore didn't know he was unplayable for the entire game. I watch many streamers too and haven't seen many people experience the bug or even mention it here on the forums.

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    Yeah, Devs should keep every Bug in the game until they are able to fix the Sound Bug. This makes totally sense to wait for a really difficult bug to fix so that the game breaks even more. Good plan.

    But yeah, I guess Rank 1 Killers will suffer even more, when Survivors can use those weak Perks again. Damn, I already curse Solidarity.

    "Of course it's a good thing that it's fixed"

    I'm not saying they should keep in every bug, of course they shouldn't. But it's ridiculous how many of these major bugs that affect gameplay are still yet to be fixed.

    @BigBubs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174830#Comment_1174830

    Yep he is.

    That's how it is with entitled killer only players.

    Interesting assumption to make. I used to play 50/50 Survivor/Killer but now it's about 70/30 Survivor/Killer. But again, interesting assumption.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    ay boys. you heard it here first. now fixing bugs is just devs being survivor sided.

    I won't speak to one side or the other in terms of the "us vs them" mentality but remember that BHVR allowed this mindset to cultivate in their game and now many choices they make leave a poor taste in everyone's mouth.

    For example I know the art team and the balance team are two separate things however when Claudette gets 6 new pairs of designer jeans being sold at $10 a piece it leaves a bitter taste to see that 4 month bug still in the game. I don't know/care how long that bug might actually take to fix but the perspective looks really bad.