Any good builds for spirit?
I want to get into spirit but I don’t know any good builds.
I want to get into spirit but I don’t know any good builds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I run BBQ... But that is because I am a BP [BAD WORD]... She is very strong, you can play her perkless and still 4k even against a good team.
So play whatever you want.
What @mouse0270 said pretty much
well, my build is bbq, nurses, sloppy and pop/discordance/or basically anything you want
I've tried running Monitor & Abuse on her, but I don't really think it's that great. Personally, I think that Surveillance could work quite well. I find it to be than Discordance and it can be combined with other perks.
You could also run Distressing to boost your TR up to about 30m and cover the whooshing sound effect more effectively, since survivors can't hear it when they're in your terror radius.
Also, try Play With Your Food. If you phasewalk while in a chase with the obsession, I don't know if it counts as breaking the chase, like what Wraith can do.
I'm having a bit of trouble finding a build that helps with my play style.
I was going to use make your choice but it's useless to me because I don't tunnel or camp people at hooks.
So my build will probably look like..
BBQ
Dying light
Thanatophobia
Ruin
BBQ - Points and tracking
Discordance - Gen pressure and tracking
MYC - Easier 1 hit down and pressure
Pop - Gen regression
Basically rewarding you for using her power across the map with few reasons to camp hooks.
BBQ
Pop
Sloppy
Whispers
Stridor is for pansies who don't like a challenge dont @ me
BBQ and nurses
The other 2 are up to you
My current build is BBQ, Sloppy, Stridor, Blood Echo, activation charge time, movement speed. I like it a lot.