Sanctum of wrath

This map is a disgusting joke. Why bother making maps with any detail when the whole thing is so dark and overgrown its near impossible to see anything.

As a killer I would rather play Ormond than this map. Rather haddonfield.

Yes i know, git gud. I have never dc'd as killer before but this map just makes me want to run to a corner and go pop some popcorn.

Sorry for the rant but this trend of making it near impossbile to see as killer needs to stop

Comments

  • Turn your visual settings from Ultra to Low. Voila! Problem solved.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Turn your visual settings from Ultra to Low. Voila! Problem solved.

    I'm on xbox

  • I don’t particularly enjoy this map either but there are mind games throughout. Learning how to run the middle goes a long ways.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I don’t particularly enjoy this map either but there are mind games throughout. Learning how to run the middle goes a long ways.

    I get mind games and learning tiles. I know I still have a long way to go to become a better killer. What I'm saying is i can't see people. I can't see scratch marks. Don't have this problem on any other map. Not even swamp which is just as dark if not darker.

  • Sanctum of Wrath is my least favourite map by far, because of its issues. It's so dark I sometimes can't even see the survivor I'm playing, let alone the survivor I'm hunting for.

    Sure, turn the graphics to Low... Then when I get Saloon for the next map I have to turn the graphics back to Ultra or I'll have the same problem. Every map should be fully playable on every graphic preset.

    And that's not even mentioning the Nurse problems on Wrath. There are numerous walls on Wrath that completely block blinks. Even a fully-charged blink while you're pressed up at the wall won't go through.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174175#Comment_1174175

    I get mind games and learning tiles. I know I still have a long way to go to become a better killer. What I'm saying is i can't see people. I can't see scratch marks. Don't have this problem on any other map. Not even swamp which is just as dark if not darker.

    There’s only one path to winning on Sanctum and turning your nose to a corner will never improve your play or experience.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174185#Comment_1174185

    There’s only one path to winning on Sanctum and turning your nose to a corner will never improve your play or experience.

    I don't say i do, just that I want to. It just needs some work. The map itself is nice. Its just too freaking dark