How many hours a day did you play to finish the rift?
Hey, i'm currently at tier 28 playing 1 hour every 2-3 days, i didn't mean to complete the rift, but i was thinking how many hours a day did you guys have to play to reach tier 70
Hey, i'm currently at tier 28 playing 1 hour every 2-3 days, i didn't mean to complete the rift, but i was thinking how many hours a day did you guys have to play to reach tier 70
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 - 3 hours every other day.
I got to tier 70 with about 15 days left. All challenges done except two
I don’t know but thing is I played this much anyways.
I would say about 5h per day. I finished with 13 days to spare. I only completed a couple of challenges in the last archive before hitting 70.
I'm too lazy to grind it. Grinding is not my strong suit.
So i just got to Tier 39 for clown outfit and be done with it.
My playtime is quite similar with yours
Including queue times which were long at times, I played about 3-4 hours per day ~3 days per week. I finished a few days ago with some challenges leftover.
This go around I’ve decided to do things different because of school. I initially was just going to buy the whole tier but then what’s the fun in that.
Anywho, I didn’t start doing the challenges until end of last week. I was playing normally and that got me to tier 22. Then I started playing with the challenges now I’m at Tier 39.
whatever I don’t finish I will just buy the remainder tiers.
I finished about 4 days ago, played at least an hour a day, but mostly 2-3 a day.
Well I closed my doors to the social life and I started playing a lot and reached to Tier 40 with the challenges from level I, II, III and by playing, then while the last level of the tome wasn't arrived yet, I keept playing everyday until reaching 61, then the last level of the tome finally arrived and I got to Tier 70, think it was 25 days left.
So I probably played around 6-7 hours per day. I was playing mostly as Killer because on my region (Brasil), the Killer queues are like 10 seconds to find a lobby, so it was very fast.
Started seriously a month ago. Did every challenge. 5 left.
Taking 8 hours just for one tier. Demotivating seeing a game not make the counter go up by one.
I would play more when challenges were available. But average would probably be 2-3.
I didn't finish it (how did you guys finish it...?)
But average playing about 1.5 - 2 from the start.
Where is the promised "1 hour per day is enough to finish the Rift"? It's grindy as hell
I've been playing about an hour a day and I'm at tier 35. I plan to go on a super grind since I'm out of school due to the coronavirus and try to complete as many challenges as I can so I can get to tier 57 for the Doctor charm. I don't think I'll get to tier 70, but if I do, then that's cool I guess.