Cutest survivor perk?
This may or may not make sense to most of you but.. What do you think is the cutest survivor perk?
You see a survivor running a perk and you go "aw das cute"
Definitely top 5 cute perks in my opinion are
1. better together - nancy
2. technician - feng
3. any means necessary - yui
4. we're gonna live forever - david
5. decisive strike - laurie
Level 1 spine chill also really cute too.
Comments
It's also cute when doctor tries to make someone scream but they have calm spirit* and they are just staring at him from the other side of the pallet like '_'
Object of obsession.
I main freddy and ofc when someone is asleep they always see you, so I've taken to using the blocks which trigger blindness whenever a trap is tripped just in case. Now whenever I see someone with the perk I just think, "Aw sweetie, if only you knew the mistake you made."
Pretty cute perk.
Also no mither without iron will. That's fun.
This but with Ghostface or Wraith. Sorry honey, thanks for the free wallhacks, hugs and kisses.
Um.... Any Means Necessery i guess? Oh and Dance With Me cause usually the players i play against have no idea how to use it and i still find them.
Probably Tenacity. It's just fun to be confused for a second why you can't pick up the person you just downed, then you see them DEJA VU around the corner at (relatively) lightning speed.
*Angery oinking noises*
But yeah. OoO against stealth killers is painful. I've tried to use it like a Spine Chill replacement for matches like that in customs, but it wad painful.