What perks would be the best for ranking up, in my case?

I usually never play on my own, in fact I don’t think I have since rank reset hit. I’ve played with either another person or 2 other people, the only issue being is i rarely ever pip up. I’m aware a lot of people think that ranking up only causes a lot of annoying killers and worse teammates then lower ranks. I’m currently a rank 7/6 (I keep alternating) and I run Balanced Landing, Decisive Strike, Adrenaline and Self-Care. Item wise i’ll bring whatever I feel like bringing. Is there anyone who can give me a pointer to perks that could help me? Or just any tips in general?

Comments

  • Balanced Landing is good but too map-dependant. I would go with a more consistent Perk such as Sprint Burst or Lithe.

    If the 1/2 teammates you play with are reliable, I recommend swapping out Self-Care for something else and rely on your friends for heals and Killer info.

  • I would use Dead Hard, Decisive, We'll make it and Borrowed Time.


    Dead Hard will always extend chases which will give good points toward the Evader Emblem.

    Decisive will give you 1 minute of Killer immunity. If he eats it you get 1 extra chase for free or you could just do gens without consequences for free Lightbringer points.

    We'll make it and Borrowed combined are very powerful. You can safe no matter if the Killer is camping or not resulting in free Benevolent points. We'll make it will also counter any healing debuff pretty heavily.

    I usually pip or even double pip while using this build. It's very strong. Try do every category, you'll probably end up with 3 iridescents and gold/silver in Unbroken. It's always enough to pip.


    Of course you also have to play along with it and play well.

  • I mean, if you have to use specific perks to rank up....why do you even want to rank up?

  • Short answer:

    If you play in a swf, you definitely don't need SC.

    For exhaustion, use SB or DH. You then can run the meta with DS, BT and Adrenawin/Unbreakable. If your friends are dependable, they run BT and you can loop a little bit, then you can ditch DS/Adren/Unbreak for other perks of your choosing, such as Iron Will, Detective's Hunch, etc.

    Slightly longer answer:

    Ranking up is a function of performing actions in a variety of categories to achieve enough emblem point. It's not linked specifically to certain perks. What perks can do for you is to buy you enough time to undertake everything you need to accomplish. Doing too much into a certain category while neglecting others will not allow you to pip in the purple/red ranks, because you can't get more than iridescent for each emblem. Running the meta allows you to get out of sticky spots to get a chance to rack up enough emblem points.

    If you're unsure about what you need to rank up, read these:

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems#Survivor_Emblems https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems#Ranking