Nevermind most of us got shortchanged. We survive till march 27th in this covid 19 times, but they can't even handle the beta servers for pc and ps4? No updates either despite saying 'we'll keep you updated'?
Jokes aside. I hope they're fixing the servers. This is what a beta is for anyways.
Nevermind most of us got shortchanged. We survive till march 27th in this covid 19 times, but they can't even handle the beta servers for pc and ps4? No updates either despite saying 'we'll keep you updated'?
Jokes aside. I hope they're fixing the servers. This is what a beta is for anyways.
I hope because, currently, I'm beginning to doubt that we'll see Resistance on ps4 or PC at all and that's heartbreaking. :(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What consoles?
PS4, Xbox, PC
Yup, looking forward to it!
Tried finding a match and unfortunately no-one is on yet. However I did the tutorial and it's so much damn fun!
It's so good! I'm SO HAPPY that I got this and Doom Eternal's Battlemode as a distraction from DBD because it's been REALLY pissing me off lately! xD
Same here! I keep getting baby teammates :(. However RE has my attention already!
Welp, bad news, the Resistance beta has been delayed on PS4 and PC! ;_;
Also Predator Hunting Grounds is having a trial weekend starting later today I believe
Ugh seriously ๐
You SERIOUS??
I wish I wasn't :(
Hopefully it's just for, like, a day at most.
I hope so too. At least from what @Jacoby2041 said, Predator is having a trial too. And im looking forward to it as well.
This is true, Predator also has a beta up, you can try it now! Don't know how long it lasts though!
The only bad part about this game is that it isn't separate from RE3!
This would be my new main game if it was seperate!
Why? You get TWO games for the price of 1! Plus Single Player is gonna be badass!
It comes out at 8 for me because im Eastern :(. 1 hour to go!
Oh it is? I guess I'm just too busy being disappointed with the Resistance beta being delayed. ;_;
Ehh, I am more of a multiplayer person than single player person
Played a match of Predator and in love already๐๐
Nevermind most of us got shortchanged. We survive till march 27th in this covid 19 times, but they can't even handle the beta servers for pc and ps4? No updates either despite saying 'we'll keep you updated'?
Jokes aside. I hope they're fixing the servers. This is what a beta is for anyways.
I hope because, currently, I'm beginning to doubt that we'll see Resistance on ps4 or PC at all and that's heartbreaking. :(