PC PS4 XBOX CROSSPLAY? When will it happen?

What is everyone's opinion on Cross-Play? Would it be good or bad?

Comments

  • I definitely like the idea. Then I could play with my son who is on ps4.

  • Console crossplay sure. Pc noway jose.

  • For now, it's an absolute yes to console. As for console-PC, I'd leave that out until we actually level the playing field and not have console at such a massive disadvantage to PC.

  • @deadbyhitbox said:

    For now, it's an absolute yes to console. As for console-PC, I'd leave that out until we actually level the playing field and not have console at such a massive disadvantage to PC.

    Again, everyone is thinking about survivors.

    Survivors won't like it, they'll take it too hard.

    What about the killer community? Why can't we have a say in it?

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1172513#Comment_1172513

    Again, everyone is thinking about survivors.

    Survivors won't like it, they'll take it too hard.

    What about the killer community? Why can't we have a say in it?

    I'm saying that because of killer. But okay...?

  • Maybe next year for console/PC once the Xbox Series X and PS5 release and have enough players. Keyboard and mouse is not an advantage at all, but PC running at 60fps is . . They need to get console cross play up and fast. If I was a new player I would be really put off by the long wait times. It can take over 5 - 10 minutes to find a match as survivor on PS4 and Xbox One in NA. While playing Killer takes seconds. That's a huge problem right now.