How to make a Deathslinger build
- Monitor and Abuse
- No ED
Just other random perks you find in your bloodwebs. Bam done.
Just other random perks you find in your bloodwebs. Bam done.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, nothing really works on him, i tried that and plenty of other builds and he is always crushed in rank 1 and againts SWF wich is most of the times... Hes so weak compared to the huntress. I gave up at playing him already, you just get frustrating matches where you feel how weak you are in comparison to survivors. The shotting fun ended quickly.
How to make a freddy build
Pop
Done
Girl, that's just how to play killer in general against sentient survivors.
I've been playing with him on console at rank 1 with
Monitor
Nurse's
Bitter/BBQ
STBFL or Brutal Strength
Works for me at rank 1. Loops are useless to survivors without a waste of a pallet (shortening how many times you can be looped).
For PC, I'm not Rank 1 atm but
Spirit Fury
Enduring
Monitor
BBQ/Bitter Murmur.
I'm doing fine with this build too. Even against swf.
I don't see how everyone can call this killer so weak after being out for less than 3 months. If you're comparing this guy to Huntress ofc he is weak... Huntress is legit a top tier killer lol
He might need some tiny buffs or QOLC's but he's definitely not D-tier. Id say mid C-tier. I'm currently running M&A, Haunted Grounds, Devour, and BBQ. As long as you can hit your shots and end the chases quickly Devour becomes a clutch perk. (Provided it doesn't get cleansed, which is why the Haunted)
You forgot about STBFL
You take what perks worked on legion before their ff got butchered (stblf no longer gains stacks from it) and you put it on deathslinger and then realise you can actually use exposed perks
STBFL is nuts on him. All of the other perks are variable. Corrupt, Nurses, M&A, Sloppy and Brutal are pretty good perks too.