Need some inspiration to keep play this

Self explanatory. Really, never saw any game so ######### made, even Ubisoft and ea games don't turned their games on the hell. Keep having 0k cuz I am playing versus rank 1 survivors at rank 11 and getting bullied on the chat Just because they won the ######### match. At least Ubisoft and EA games have a minimum mind to updates. Christ

Comments

  • if you came up to this point, then you already know the answer, inside you.

  • From your avatar I assume you play Trapper? You have Corrupt Intervention on your Trapper, right?

    If not, well then that's half the problem right there.

  • You shouldn't force yourself to keep playing something that you no longer enjoy. I recently finished leveling up all of my unlocked characters and am finding little reason to play beyond 2-3 matches a day vs playing 3-5 hours a day that I used to. I'm currently looking at other games to try out, its a big gaming world out there, you shouldn't limit yourself to just this one.

    Once you take a nice break, you may want to come back and the game may be in a better place. If you like fps, Doom Eternal looks really fun.

  • @Peasant said:

    From your avatar I assume you play Trapper? You have Corrupt Intervention on your Trapper, right?

    If not, well then that's half the problem right there.

    Now I main doctor but previously I used to main trapper. And yes I got corrupt intervention

  • @AvisDeene said:

    You shouldn't force yourself to keep playing something that you no longer enjoy. I recently finished leveling up all of my unlocked characters and am finding little reason to play beyond 2-3 matches a day vs playing 3-5 hours a day that I used to. I'm currently looking at other games to try out, its a big gaming world out there, you shouldn't limit yourself to just this one.

    Once you take a nice break, you may want to come back and the game may be in a better place. If you like fps, Doom Eternal looks really fun.

    I am not too interested in doing eternal and also if I take a break the possibility that bhvr going to get this game even worst is HUGE

  • @USELESS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1171658#Comment_1171658

    Now I main doctor but previously I used to main trapper. And yes I got corrupt intervention

    Well it's not just a Trapper issue to be frank. Hah and Trapper suffer at the start of a match while they get their traps set up. So without Corrupt to freeze survivor repairs it's a crapshoot.

  • Either quit or play survivor. Killer is in a very frustrating state, and I've been much happier since I stopped playing a lot of killer.

  • @Exerlin said:

    Either quit or play survivor. Killer is in a very frustrating state, and I've been much happier since I stopped playing a lot of killer.

    Already tried survivor, feels bad for the killers and by this stopped playing as survivor. Survivor is too toxic in my opinion and bhvr don't cares

  • Winning gracefully is a lost art

  • @finitethrills said:

    Winning gracefully is a lost art

    Good old times

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1171666#Comment_1171666

    Well it's not just a Trapper issue to be frank. Hah and Trapper suffer at the start of a match while they get their traps set up. So without Corrupt to freeze survivor repairs it's a crapshoot.

    Even with corrupt trapper suffer