Do we have a special key event or ######### I see every 1-2 games 1 key?

Its getting annoying honestly, I just want to practice deathslinger but its not possible when 2 or 3 survivors just escape through the hatch with a key. Why is everyone using a key now? Its since 3 days already btw.

Comments

  • Rift is still going last i looked and i recall one of the challenges being escape through the hatch and another i believe was escape through the hatch using a key. That my best guess as to why there might be so many keys being used in games.

  • @Ghostwithaface said:

    Rift is still going last i looked and i recall one of the challenges being escape through the hatch and another i believe was escape through the hatch using a key. That my best guess as to why there might be so many keys being used in games.

    Agree but I wonder why now when the rift almost closes and not when it started?

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1171333#Comment_1171333

    Agree but I wonder why now when the rift almost closes and not when it started?

    Most people (including myself) leave the harder and more annoying challenges till last. That's probably why.