I want it
My goal for the rift is to get at least 2 parts of the Feng cosmetic. I am at level 41 and only need 8 levels for the shirt. Currently have the pants. I know I won't be able to get the hair, because life...
My goal for the rift is to get at least 2 parts of the Feng cosmetic. I am at level 41 and only need 8 levels for the shirt. Currently have the pants. I know I won't be able to get the hair, because life...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea rift feels more grindy for me this time around. Finished all challenges in the 2nd tome and only got to around tier 56.
The grind is rediculous, it really is.
but hey you can always buy the tiers! it’s not necessary...but it wouldn’t hurt right? but again you don’t have to. unless? 👀 besides even if you don’t complete it because you didn’t
buy tiersplay enough, you can buy them at a later date!Do I look like I got Auric Cell money? I can't even get a Nintendo Card if I wanted. Quarantine baby! My state started the 10 people rule, so no Walmart or Gamestop