Why is it so hard
Why get adept achievements as killer is so hard, while for survivors is just escape? Also sometimes I only get a gold gate keeper when none of the gens got done. Do u guys have any tip to get these achievements?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Well, its kinda hard on red ranks. I did the adepts only on old rank resets
Because they weren't changed when the emblems got added.
Imo it should just be a 4k within the adept requirements and emblem quality shouldn't matter at all.
Because it hasn't changed in forever. The original adepts were just to have perks and teachables then those switched. I also believe it should be a 4k not dependent on emblems.
I think it should be based in how many points did u got in all categories
I'd change it from Merciless (double pip) to something more obtainable for all killers, say, Ruthless. This way you have to show skill with the character (sucks for instant down killers! HAH!) and do decently, but not oppressively well with sub-par perks.
The reason it's like that is because when the Adept Achievements were designed, "Merciless Victory" meant a 4K. When the emblem system was introduced, the definitions of Brutal/Ruthless/Merciless Victories changed, but the achievement requirements remained the same, so the achievements got a lot harder as a side-effect of the pip system overhaul,rather than because they were designed that way.
It's not possible to change the requirements for the achievements, at least not on console, but it would be possible to alter the game's definition of "Merciless Victory". A developer has confirmed in the past that this is something they personally would like to see happen, it just isn't a high priority right now.