Old Rift Charms Available Through the IG Store
Title. I was directed from here to leave feedback. As I mentioned there, I think a lot of people would like to see the old charms become available in store, due to a few topics I seen come up on the Dead by Daylight Reddit & Steam Discussions. I personally missed the first rift, since I wasn't a player then. The potted plant & retro arcade ones caught my eye.
For the record, I do not mean the completion chapter rewards, since as far as I know you can still do that for free, and it's again a completion reward. Would not be fair to those who worked to unlock them.
I'm also not against original charms either, though. Things that weren't in the rift at all. Perhaps there would be a price difference between the ones originally in the rift however, which might make people want to just participate in the rifts for those. Just a tad more expensive. Maybe $4-5 dollars USD as opposed to $2-3, as an off hand example.
Comments
I can say for sure that outfits will be availible in .... Soon™ time. (they did say like 9 months but im not sure)
But i don't see why they couldn't throw in those charms too.