Is it bannable??
A guy just ask if I am a girl, pretty strange thing to ask isn't it? So I reported him cuz I thought it was a kinda of abuse maybe? So, is this kinda of question bannable?
A guy just ask if I am a girl, pretty strange thing to ask isn't it? So I reported him cuz I thought it was a kinda of abuse maybe? So, is this kinda of question bannable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Um...ok?
No, that definitely isn’t bannable
Well.... Are you?
All kidding aside it's not like someone asked where you live and what your sleep schedule is...
I want to say so many things, none of them nice. I'll hold my tongue.
Is everything on these forums bait? Like, is this a serious question being asked for a serious answer?
Nope
Why wouldn i bait something, ON THIS FORUM
All common sense, I don't think asking someone their gender is 'abuse'...
It's not like this forum is a reflect of the servers
So why did he asked me about me gender?
Lmao this reply killed me. Nice bait, i really need to do one of these myself one dqy hahah thanks for the laugh.
Dont know why but your response made me laugh more then it should.
Well unfortunately I can not answer that as I simply do not know what his intentions are or why he asked you that in the first place. My point is, asking someone for their gender isn't labelled as abuse.
Joke post?
Tell them that you identify as a rabid toaster from the shiva sector. That should put an end to most questions
Nope. But a idiot one