Fix the internet connection for consoles

Really, im sick of it.


All other online games i have works pretty well with my steady and fast connection... except for DBD!!!


I live by the side of the Brazilian server, also, with 40 ms ping when connected. So thats not the problem.


The problem is dbd, as much as it only occurs with it and with no other online game, neither PS Store, or connection test, or whatever! Only and only dbd keep giving me the annoying "this content requires an internet connection" message and i am very very very sick about it.


Ok, its not a problem im my end of connection, at all, as stated above, cause only and only with dbd i get this.


So i would like to ask. What is the problem and what are the devs doing to fix it? Cause its a dbd thing. And i can tell all other online games I have where i NEVER get this problem when the connection is working, if you wish me to name them.

Comments

  • Please, devs, this is not a problem only to me. In twitter I found other ppl that only have issues with DBD also, and all other online games goes well. At least give me an answer if you are aware of this, or if you just ignore why. We deserve.


    Or if this was already told, someone link me the thread, pls. But dont just ignore my question as if its not relevant.

  • Exactly the same is happening to be, everything was fine until I purchased nancy wheeler, guve me back my 5 dollars

  • It has been happening to me a lot lately too ! Don't get me wrong I love this game and I know the developers are doing their best to keep up with the bugs but this one needs attention ASAP .