Is it worth to report wallhack hackers?
Is ban applies to his system or only account?
Is ban applies to his system or only account?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'd have to prove it. I believe it would apply to the account first.
Are you sure they're wallhacking? There are a LOT of Aura Reading perks
If i wasnt i wouldnt even ask a question here.
Don't forget add-ons.
I think it is only worth if u have a prove or nothing going to happen
So what happened to spark this question?
Wall hacking is one of the hardest hacks to prove in many games. Even more so this game due to perks, sounds, game sense, and understanding patterns each side exhibits. There is also just blind dumb luck that can factor into equations.
I am not standing up for a hacker, if that’s what this person is, but I will stand up for someone who is just good at the game being witch hunted
Where's the proof.
Well known wall hacker around community. He was banned one time already but i guess if people can just get another account its wise to not even waste time reporting.
Pm me if you want a link to his profiel.
Then it depends on the hacker. I would assume after enough issues an IP ban would appear
No it’s not worth it to report in game, the devs allow it to happen. You have to submit the hackers account for review on whatever platform you play that is the only way I have seen hackers get actions taken against them and also you get notified when action is taken.
A Myers accused me of wallhacking, what even is that? I was running Lithe, Kindred, Iron Will and Adrenaline if that matters.
Self explanatory. Seeing thru walls.