Map rotation algorithm devs.....

Yesterday over a 4 over stint

5 x Autohaven

4 x Coldwind Farm

4 x Black Water Swamp

2 x Crotus Prenn

1 x Yamaoka

1 x Hawkins

1 x McMillian

1 x Red Forest

So that leaves....

Springwood, Gideon, Lery's, Haddon, Ormond, Glenvale,

I think the algorithm needs to be looked at devs, or with new maps reduced the variations of Coldwind etc

Anyone else noticing they're getting the same larger maps a lot more often?

Comments

  • That past 12sh games I’ve only gotten corn maps and ormand mostly corn and I hate it

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    That past 12sh games I’ve only gotten corn maps and ormand mostly corn and I hate it

    I hear you! Corn is a nightmare

  • wanna trade your coldwind map streak with my ormond map streak?

  • That's randomness for you. You'd need way more games than that to start seeing anything resembling an even distribution.

    There's a reason there's been situations in the past where randomization algorithms have actually been made less random, going out of their way to avoid repetition in media player shuffle functions and the like. Because randomness can sometimes create seemingly non-random patterns.

    But I also might've stolen your MacMillan games, because I've had MacMillan maps more than anything else over the last few days 😄

  • @StutteringSpartan said:

    Yesterday over a 4 over stint

    5 x Autohaven

    4 x Coldwind Farm

    4 x Black Water Swamp

    2 x Crotus Prenn

    1 x Yamaoka

    1 x Hawkins

    1 x McMillian

    1 x Red Forest

    So that leaves....

    Springwood, Gideon, Lery's, Haddon, Ormond, Glenvale,

    I think the algorithm needs to be looked at devs, or with new maps reduced the variations of Coldwind etc

    Anyone else noticing they're getting the same larger maps a lot more often?

    You're not getting larger maps more often because of algorithm, it's because so there are so many of these god awful maps