Best build for Spirit?
I need some build's for Spirit beacuse i can't make a build by myself so does anyone have a build?
I need some build's for Spirit beacuse i can't make a build by myself so does anyone have a build?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Discordance
BBQ
POP
Thrilling tremors
..
Thanks alot
BBQ, PGTW, sloppy, spirit fury (my favorite build/most efficient, you can swap any one for a preference though).
1 Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, BBQ, Pop.
2 Ruin, Haunted Ground, Retribution, Surveillance.
Why would you run thrilling and bbq? They basically give you the same info. Ones a little more slow down and ones more information but same idea.
I like 2 main builds on her.
Pop, thrilling, devour and haunted ground can become a quick lethal snowball.
Or discordance ,pop, thrilling/ bbq choose 1, and 4th changeable. I usually do ruin or haunted maybe infectious fright
Because thrilling tells me which gens to go too. BBQ for points and to see if someone is coming for the rescue.
The points are nice. I doubt anyone is coming in the first 5 seconds after a hook, but each there own.
I really like Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, BBQ and Chili, and STBFL or Make your Choice. Once one survivor is killed, MYC becomes insanely oppressive against the team, since then two out of the three survivors left are one hit, and you can figure out who it is based on who you were chasing when they unhooked and who was on hook.