I need ur opinion
What killer's perks should I unlock?
I main Legion and have already unlocked all of their perks, who should I go for next? In my opinion I think The Shape...
What killer's perks should I unlock?
I main Legion and have already unlocked all of their perks, who should I go for next? In my opinion I think The Shape...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
outsi of save the best for last you don’t want Myers for legion either clown or Bubba have good legion perks but i recommend clown for pop
Well, Myers is definitely fun to play and all of his perks are decent-very good.
Personally, I would suggest Clown or Bubba for their perks.
Save the Best for Last.
Pop Goes the Weasel.
Corrupt Intervention.
Barbecue and Chili.
BBQ and Chilli.
No questions asked. Just for the bloodpoints, you'll get double bloodpoints every match. Also it's a good information perk.
Then it all depends on your playstyle, but Pop Goes the Weasel is a good slow down perk.
I recommend Billy for "Enduring".
Thanatophobia is a nice perk for legion, so i recommend leveling the nurse
Thanataphobia
Seconded on Enduring and Thanataphobia. They help with chases and gen speeds respectively.
Would also recommend Doctor for Monitor & Abuse. I've faced A LOT of Deathslingers than have been running Monitor, and combined with his already tiny TR, it makes him almost impossible to detect at times. I personally like it because it gives me just a little bit extra distance to find survivors and start a chase than without it.
Thrilling Tremors (Ghostface) is also good for seeing which gens survivors are currently on to help with pressure.