PSA: Restart the game if playing it for a while

So I found a bug when playing DBD for too long and its not a nice one, if the game is open too long you will get a bug I will dub as "Hard Mode", which sounds like sounds become corrupt and all over the place, here is a list of what I found before restarting, you will know if you got the bug if the menu crow is making a sharp noise when pecking the dead body.


  • Lockers will be heard from anywhere on the map
  • You will no longer hear survivors vaulting
  • Certain survivors have missing groans, missing screams, and missing noises all together
  • Sometimes survivors will make electronic noises along with the scream
  • Breaking things will make a barrel sound
  • Grass makes a metallic sound
  • Buildings make a weird sound
  • Hooks will cause a fire sound to play
  • Crows sound like metal
  • You cannot hear the sound of hitting a survivor
  • If you are playing DeathSlinger, you can hear his feet extremely loud when moving


I reported this if you want to hear this bug yourself in "Bug Reporting", but I recommend restarting the game

Comments

  • Also in my experience, it causes the FPS to take a nosedive.

  • The true gems of this community are the people who find modern temporary solutions to modern problems while the devs figure out a permanent one.


    You have done us a great service

  • @Aura_babyy said:

    The true gems of this community are the people who find modern temporary solutions to modern problems while the devs figure out a permanent one.

    You have done us a great service

    You are welcome, I don't want to see anyone else have this issue as it gave me a massive headache

  • How much time did you play in order for this bug to happen?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    How much time did you play in order for this bug to happen?

    No idea, but its for a while

  • I noyiced the FPS super drops issue but... Wth is all of that