Why is there no blood on zarina p3 arms?
im A nea main and always have been but since this new survivor came out I’ve only played her I’d love to p3 her but her p3 has no blood on her hands\arms and it just looks odd so I haven’t unless they change it that would suck tho because I’ve gotten all perks on her
Comments
Devs ?
I say less is more when it comes to blood, it sucks that some survivors are so caked in blood and gore you cant combine the look with anything else.
Like Tapp, Tapp is just insane.
If its more subtle it mixes better.
I like the rest of it but her arms have absolutely no blood a smear here for there would look fine instead of nothing
I disagree on that, the more blood the better in my opinion. But everyone has a different taste.
But Zarina just looks like she put on a bloody jacket, while being totally clean. Not a good looking Prestige Top in my opinion.
I couldn’t agree more ..I do like her head and pants tho it’s just her top that really annoys me