Please give option to stop getting healed.
I'm sick and tired of getting down'ed by killers while my teammate is aimlessly healing me while not looking around.
I'm greatly thankful for my gracious teammates who are risking themselves just to heal me, but 9 times out of 10, I'm the one who gets knocked down again not them in most situations.
So please, give us an option to stop getting mended. This will prevent lots of frustration later in games.
Comments
Um there is? Just press your run button and they'll stop healing you.
Yeah but they keep coming to heal me back ๐
Tap your run button, it shouldn't activate Sprint Burst either.
That's how you cancel the healing animation.
It used to be only on 1 and 2 (emotes), now you can press Shift (or whatever your button is) and they will stop healing you, you don't even have to run, just press your sprint button
Maybe I'll try it out next time, thanks.