What Is The Foggiest Match You've Played?
Fog addons seem to do little but curious, what was the foggiest match you've played in and how did it affect the match, if at all.
Tagged:
Trusted
Fog addons seem to do little but curious, what was the foggiest match you've played in and how did it affect the match, if at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it was an custom game. we all took the highest fog bottle (purple?) just to troll the killer. You could barely see ANYTHING.
I did a custom with 4 friends, all of the survivors and the killer used a purple bottle to increase the fog. After 20 meters you couldn't see anything :p
@Rezblaze
If my memory is correct... I played in a match with 2 Hazy Reagents and 1 Murkey Reagent. That would theoretically give you a 125% "thickness" increase on the in-game fog... but it wasn't as foggy as I thought it would be.
I believe the fog increase can cap at a certain point, or the increase diminishes heavily when it goes up by 25%. Either way, it barely did anything in-game. The only maps I can see this working on is Yamaoka's Estate with a Claudette gang. Using this on any other map gives you mixed results, but it really depends on how good a Killers eye-sight is.
You can review some examples about the "Dark Mist" in this link below
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dark_Mist
I had a match as nurse back in the days when moonlight offerings were a thing. Darkest moonlight + 3 times purple fog. I could barely see anything on a Macmillan Map against Blendettes.
I think anything that includes Macmillian (Pre-Engine swap) + Moonlight offering is going to be the equivalent to the Dead Dawg Saloon PTB Bug, where it's just pitch black darkness.
Old Freddy (when the visual effect was horrible and you couldn't see #########). 4 Purple fog offerings 😵🤢
Yes, kinda similar. I just wnted the match to end :D
Understandable, I think anyone would want a match to end with that level of darkness.
It's like trying to find a needle in the abyss.
Especially in combination with the nurses fatigue and Blendettes.
Well Blendettes naturally blend into anything.
That's why everyone calls Claudette, Blendette.