So what's actually terror radius of Myers?
Ingame description says it's 6 meters, but in tier 1 it seems like there is no TR.
Ingame description says it's 6 meters, but in tier 1 it seems like there is no TR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think they updated it. Before, in tier I, he would have a 6 meter terror radius. Now, he has Undetectable while in tier I, so he has no TR or Red Stain. In tier II, he has 16 meter TR, and in tier III he has a 32 meter terror radius.
EW1: 0 (undetectable)
EW2: 16 meters
EW3: 32 meters
So really it should be changed to 16 meters, in his description