Deathslinger is annoying

I know I’m going to get alot of hate especially from you killer mains, but Deathslinger is annoying to go against at the moment. He takes no skill. Just throw on Save the best for last and he can 2 tap you just like that. Not to mention, his terror radius is already ######### up he can literally be right behind you and you won’t even know it til he smacks you. And people still Run Monitor and Abuse with his broken terror radius. Can you believe people are asking for buffs for this killer? He’s so broken. Idc.

Comments

  • He's broken. I'm currently watching Zubat and he's not playing survivor because he's over getting paired with Deathslinger.

    He can also GAIN Bloodlust during a chase even if he misses his shots.

    This wasn't a well thought out release.

  • He is busted.

    His TR does not work (none of the custom ones do). The original heartbeat music escalated with closeness. None of these custom ones work that way.

    He also has too long of a range. Deathslinger can camp from across the map. It's ridiculous.

  • His terror radius music needs a bit of a change, I'll agree with that. I don't really agree with the "no skill" argument though because you still have to hit your shots. He does have possibly the least fun chases in the game next to hag, but he's not broken in a sense that he's too powerful. He doesn't have any kind of map pressure so you can fly through gens if the killer has a bad aim and keeps missing

  • For me he's not a hard match. Alot of 1k and 2k Deathslingers.

  • @Splinterverse said:

    He is busted.

    His TR does not work (none of the custom ones do). The original heartbeat music escalated with closeness. None of these custom ones work that way.

    He also has too long of a range. Deathslinger can camp from across the map. It's ridiculous.

    The heartbeat is still working the same way with the new tr themes. Just pay attention to that and not to the music and you'll know how close the killer is.

  • "He takes no skill."

    I pity you, so so so so so so so so so much. Can't believe you just said that.

  • @Kebek said:

    "He takes no skill."

    I pity you, so so so so so so so so so much. Can't believe you just said that.

    Hmm... lets see, throw on Save the best for last with 4-8 stacks with your gun loaded, shoot over an unsafe loop, shoot a survivor vaulting as they are vaulting a window, throw on Monitor and abuse and tell me if he needs skill to get injures and downs. I Pity you.