Typo on new cosmetic
Not too important, but a little funky. On ace's new outfit, the description starts with "Ace's debts sore to new heights" when I'm guessing they meant to say "soar", just a little typo I thought would be an easy fix
Not too important, but a little funky. On ace's new outfit, the description starts with "Ace's debts sore to new heights" when I'm guessing they meant to say "soar", just a little typo I thought would be an easy fix
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope that's intended, because if I see that Ace in my game i'm gonna make sure he is really SORE