Legendary Achievements Missing? (Xbox One)
So uh is it just me or are they gone? Like I'm literally rank 2 and went to see I had to do it with survivor as well but no I can't find them... Anyone know why?
So uh is it just me or are they gone? Like I'm literally rank 2 and went to see I had to do it with survivor as well but no I can't find them... Anyone know why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think those ever were on console.
They aren't on console
I swore I saw them..... If that's the case then I'm a dumb