@GT_Legend2 said:
The first game I ran with no Mither I crouched after I was unhooked waiting to be healed, only to be humiliated by my surrounding survivors....
could be worse, you could have adrenaline with no mither...
@GT_Legend2 said:
The first game I ran with no Mither I crouched after I was unhooked waiting to be healed, only to be humiliated by my surrounding survivors....
could be worse, you could have adrenaline with no mither...
Woah Woah woah... Adrenalne gives you a 5 sec sprint burst, now SELF CARE on the other hand....
I love it when i run No Mither and people stop and run up to try to heal me, its so cute and adorable.
We want to get our points for healing you :chuffed: i hate it if the killer is running thanatophobia though....
An added 4.8 seconds to gens really isn’t that much of a deal. Even at max, Thanatophobia adds only 12 seconds onto gens with all 4 injured.
Im a No Mither user, and I get mad amounts of hate for using the perk, even though I’m best on the team at the end of the match half the time. >_>
I know what you mean. I got hate from a survivor who i unhooked with BT. While the killer camped. He claimed that i hook farmed. While he got unhooked and didn´t even run. He just stood there and let the killer hit him twice.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Davids are trolling when they do that lol probably having a good ol giggle about it on their computers.
could be worse, you could have adrenaline with no mither...
I'm one of those people lol... I try to change things up and run it and end up forgetting I have it.
We want to get our points for healing you :chuffed: i hate it if the killer is running thanatophobia though....
Im a No Mither user, and I get mad amounts of hate for using the perk, even though I’m best on the team at the end of the match half the time. >_>
I know what you mean. I got hate from a survivor who i unhooked with BT. While the killer camped. He claimed that i hook farmed. While he got unhooked and didn´t even run. He just stood there and let the killer hit him twice.