So Huntress

Did you all shadow nerf huntress or has my playing of deathslinger just made me worse with her.

I can't seem to hit people working on generators anymore. It's basically as if they were crouched? Like I can maybe understand why you would make a change like this, but if you are going to shadow nerf huntress, at least list it somewhere in the patch notes? Did I miss this somewhere? Or have I just got really bad with her aim and am screwing up?

Comments

  • That's exactly what they've changed. Can't hit people on gens or behind objects while they're healing anymore.

  • I think it is this in the Patch Notes:

    • Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be hit by projectiles that visually appear to pass over their head while performing various interaction's animations.


    But yes, this got changed.

    But dont worry, you still get your BS Hits because of Dedicated Servers. :]

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I think it is this in the Patch Notes:

    • Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be hit by projectiles that visually appear to pass over their head while performing various interaction's animations.

    But yes, this got changed.

    But dont worry, you still get your BS Hits because of Dedicated Servers. :]

    I really did miss it, damn... To be fair, I completely agree with the healing one, but removing it from the generator is the one that gets me, it greatly hurts her map pressure.

    Also before you get all sassy, Dedicated Servers cause just as many misses as they do hits. It's a give and take that no one is happy with.

  • "Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be hit by projectiles that visually appear to pass over their head while performing various interaction's animations."

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/151-3-6-0-chains-of-hate

  • @mouse0270 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1165519#Comment_1165519

    I really did miss it, damn... To be fair, I completely agree with the healing one, but removing it from the generator is the one that gets me, it greatly hurts her map pressure.

    Also before you get all sassy, Dedicated Servers cause just as many misses as they do hits. It's a give and take that no one is happy with.

    Ah, dont worry, I know, I know. Nobody is happy with Dedicated Servers, but at least the Devs released them. And they will never be gone (this sounds like a horror story).

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1165524#Comment_1165524

    Ah, dont worry, I know, I know. Nobody is happy with Dedicated Servers, but at least the Devs released them. And they will never be gone (this sounds like a horror story).

    Lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    My problem is since this change, when people are doing anything that isn't standing/walking/running/crouching, my hatchets just go right through them 90% of the time.

    Had a David on a generator and I threw a hatchet from behind him and he didn't even move. Hatchet went right through his head/neck and it just dings against the generator.

    Threw a hatchet at a Claudette that was fast vaulting from directly behind her and she literally absorbed the hatchet right through her ass and out the other end.

    Can confirm; I lose so many hits against vaulting Survivors because the Hatchet literally travels through them.

    It's funny because M1s still have a mile sized hitbox when a Survivor vaults thanks to latency, so I'm now better off M1'ing at windows than hoping I'll time the Hatchet just right so I can hit them after the window vault iframes end but before they can dodge.