Your Non-Meta build?

Hey, i was wondering, what builds do you guys play with for fun? I, honestly, don't really use meta perks. I don't like running DS, Unbreakable, Dead Hard and so on. I just have more fun with this build than using all meta.

My build is: Lithe, Quick and Quiet, Dance With Me and Iron Will. I just love when i'm in a chase, vault a window or a pallet and completely lose the killer, then standing behind a wall or a tree and watch the killer trying to mind game the jim or the TL, thinking i'm still there.

Comments

  • We'll make it, Aftercare, Empathy and Autodidact. Everyone is saved.

  • Spine Chill, Self-Care, Bond, Sprint Burst - use a Claudette with the default jacket and dark pants.

    Self-Care, Botany Knowledge, Decisive Strike, [exhaustion] - use on anyone. Good if you know how to run and evade a killer after. Great for saves.

    Windows of Opportunity, Dance with Me, Lithe, Quick and Quiet - take the most obnoxious and bright cosmetic possible, then NINJA VANISH!

  • Every build I have is non-meta, meta is for the WEAK

  • One day I will unlock empathy and complete the autodidact meme build. I also like Head On, Quick and Quiet and Dance with Me.