(Mini)Noed and (Mini)Kindred baseline
Hello there
Removing the perk No one escpaes death
"MiniNoed" becomes basekit
- After last Generator is done, MN becomes active for 0/20/30/40/50/60 seconds for every totem remaining.
Removing the perk kindred
"MiniKindred" becomes basekit
- When a survivor is hooked, you can see the auras of every survivor for 5 seconds.
Wondering what you would think about this.
Kind regards
Comments
I could take or leave NOED being part of this deal but Kindred really does feel like it should be a base perk (at least for solo players). I do think it would make a huge impact on closing the advantage gap that SWF has over the poor solos.
Well i think Killers should get something in return too. The major complain is that gens are going to fast.
With this basekit change, survivors would know that the killer has noed at the end, so they will most likley cleanse totems aswell which will slow the game a bit down. If they dont do, they will have a more difficult endgame. Fair deal in my opinion.
I wouldn't be against it, I just personally think that bridging the gap between solos and SWF is more important than worrying about helping the killer.
Although you make a fair point about it either slowing the game down because survivors HAVE to deal with the totems now or they gen rush and then they risk getting taken out easily if the killer is able to catch one of them in the end game. I just thought that it was kind of silly for the killers to complain that "It's not faaaaaair!" if the survivors got something added to base and they didn't but you make a very fair point about why NOED should be considered a base perk.