Solo Survivor is horrible

Playing this game alone sucks.


1 - They kill themselves on the hook

2 - They keep taking people out in front of the killer

3 - survivors don't know how to make generators

4 - Every time people keep hooking others in the face of the killer

5 - NO ONE MAKES A ######### TOTEM

6 - Leave without help, if you loop the killer 5 generators nobody cares, just go away and you die


Tired of playing this game alone, the community is horrible, selfish and doesn't care about anything. Rare are nice people who come in to play, I don't recommend playing solo survivor, It's too stressful and frustrating, I'm going to stop a little with dead by daylight because I just feel angry playing it and all the time I'm disconnecting and it's tiring, it's already a sign to I stop

Comments

  • i dont touch survivor anymore other than the challenges now. Its total garbage unless you’re playing 4 man swf

  • Rank 1 solo here


    1. I never see this at rank one. They may do it on second hook, but never on first hook.


    2. This happens occasionally. Usually with BT though, although I rarely approve of it.


    3. Most survivors hit great skill checks.


    4. Isn't this point 2???


    5. Most red rank killers don't run Noed, and if they do we clean when its active.


    6. They only leave if killer is on them.

  • I play solo since 2018 and while some games are full of horrible people there are also decent ones too.

  • @Faceless said:

    Playing this game alone sucks.

    1 - They kill themselves on the hook

    2 - They keep taking people out in front of the killer

    3 - survivors don't know how to make generators

    4 - Every time people keep hooking others in the face of the killer

    5 - NO ONE MAKES A ######### TOTEM

    6 - Leave without help, if you loop the killer 5 generators nobody cares, just go away and you die

    Tired of playing this game alone, the community is horrible, selfish and doesn't care about anything. Rare are nice people who come in to play, I don't recommend playing solo survivor, It's too stressful and frustrating, I'm going to stop a little with dead by daylight because I just feel angry playing it and all the time I'm disconnecting and it's tiring, it's already a sign to I stop

    It's much better if you have a swf team you can play with. As for me...I only kill myself on the hook to give the hatch, I kill totems with reckless abandon and bring in detective's to make that easier. At heart I am a gen jokey...gens is what I do. I try to not do unsafe hooks...it happens to us all sometimes I guess though. Unless I am the obsession or on my death hook or there is no hope at trying for a rescue, I hang around to see if I can help anyone that needs it...that and to taunt the killer. As a solo had this David King...I found the hatch and he first threw down the pallet and started to vault the thing to bring the nurse to us...when that didn't work he ran inside the gate but didn't leave and waited to the timer to count down so I either had to leave myself through the exit or die. People like that are a waste of oxygen. That said I have had plenty of swfs act like jerkweeds too...not just solos that are idiots and jerks.

  • @Faceless said:

    Playing this game alone sucks.

    1 - They kill themselves on the hook

    2 - They keep taking people out in front of the killer

    3 - survivors don't know how to make generators

    4 - Every time people keep hooking others in the face of the killer

    5 - NO ONE MAKES A ######### TOTEM

    6 - Leave without help, if you loop the killer 5 generators nobody cares, just go away and you die

    Tired of playing this game alone, the community is horrible, selfish and doesn't care about anything. Rare are nice people who come in to play, I don't recommend playing solo survivor, It's too stressful and frustrating, I'm going to stop a little with dead by daylight because I just feel angry playing it and all the time I'm disconnecting and it's tiring, it's already a sign to I stop

    Rank 1 Solo so I’ll try and address your points (note: I agree solo in general is aids but not for the reasons you posted)

    1. Not very common at reds, sometimes if it’s a Spirit or and aids build like Iri Head+Belt but it’s uncommon at best
    2. If you mean unhooking then it’s usually with BT and both probably have Dead hard, it’s fairly common and most people at higher ranks at the very least understand how to loop a bit.
    3. Most at higher ranks know that they should be doing gens above all else, not everyone, but the majority do gens whenever they aren’t busy.
    4. Isnt this the same was #2?
    5. people focus on gens and only worry about totems if they have to. if noed pops, then it is found usually rather fast, same for other totems, people know the spawns.
    6. Umm, most people know to 99% the gates and to come back and help however they can, this only is a Lower rank thing usually.

    If you have an issue with solo, then play with friends...?

    yea solo is awful but it’s not bad for the reasons you made at higher ranks