Fix your game
Just had a near perfect game going when your server boots me out saying there was a rank error. Then I ha e a DC penalty on top of that! Playing killer with one slugged 2 dead and one just hooked and 5 gens still left, yet your server screws the pooch and I get the timeout?!
Fix your game or get ride of this crap.....not to mention the ton of BP I lost considering I had BBQ and Survivor Chili.
Bunch of noob developers that probably could not cut it at EA not alone a real game company.
Comments
๐๐
Ohh, the tears of unfathomable sadness...mmmm yummy you guys.
bbq and survivor chilli boiz, i caaaaannnn'ttttttt lmaooo
Some of them might've been fired from Bathesda
Fix your connection.
Connection was fine. Still had max MBPS. Stop being a fanboi and expect the game developers to do the job right. Novel idea eh?
Yeah good luck with that.
Very true.