Should there be more cowboys in Dead by Daylight?

Do you think there should be more cowboy Characters and more skins for existing ones? To date, only the Deathslinger and Jake have them.

If you feel like it, write a comment below saying what cowboy-related Character or skin you'd want in-game.

Comments

  • Hag needs a Cowboy hat.

  • no, with deathslinger is enough, you don't want to have the same situation as shatered bloodline / cursed legacy, right?

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    no, with deathslinger is enough, you don't want to have the same situation as shatered bloodline / cursed legacy, right?

    Yeah, idk, it could be a skin, maybe?


    @AhoyWolf said:

    Hag needs a Cowboy hat.

    Agreed.

  • Hillbilly already has a cowboy hat also.

    What we need is Huntress in a cowboy hat and duster throwing revolvers at Survivors.

  • I mean, I just don't see the point? I like the variety that comes with DBD and I like seeing a new theme for the next chapter every time.

    The next original chapter I want to see needs a Cursed Oceans / Seas theme. Something to do with water, the undead pirate is kind of cliche but it fits well enough, I'm thinking more of an old timey Diver in one of those scuba suits with a porthole on the front and sides which according to wikipedia is called "Standard Diving Dress"

    Standard diving dress (also known as hard-hat or copper hat equipment, or heavy gear) is a type of diving suit that was formerly used for all underwater work that required more than breath-hold duration, which included marine salvage, civil engineering, pearl shell diving and other commercial diving work, and similar naval diving applications.

    A pretty obvious reference for how this has been adapted to a horror thematic would be the Big Daddy from the Bioshock series

    image.png image.png


    Obviously DBD would create their own version / original killer that probably wouldn't have a drill fixed to their arm, but still it gives an idea for what a scuba diver type killer might look like.

    Either that or a crazed killer fisherman wielding a long fishing spear, harpoon, or trident or something, maybe even Ben Willis from I know What You Did Last Summer

    image.png

    The water theme is the exact opposite of the dusty, desert frontier theme, and I love it. This is what I'm rooting for anyway

  • I'd rather have new ideas rather than the same one repeated. We also have a cowgirl Kate btw.