Babysitter and For The People
If you use FTP it currently does not give you the stack towards babysitter even though you did technically fully heal them. I personally feel that this combo should work
If you use FTP it currently does not give you the stack towards babysitter even though you did technically fully heal them. I personally feel that this combo should work
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would it for the people is more like a transfer than a heal
I'm not quite sure I understand. Babysitter has nothing to do with healing, it's an unhook related perk. Typo?
I think you mean Second Wind and yea it should stack but it doesnt which is unfortunate.
That would be a nice synergy buff to Second Wind.
Yeahh. The rules text for perks really needs to be clairfied. I'm gonna chalk this one up to some sort of edge case interaction, that maybe Second Wind only gains its token on some sort of check that the full heal bypasses.
Or they really just want every new perk to be a complete gimmick. Who can say.