Did you guys fix the sounds?
I am hearing people very well lately 0_0 lol not a bad thing at all. I love actually hearing what is going on when im killer.
I am hearing people very well lately 0_0 lol not a bad thing at all. I love actually hearing what is going on when im killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They didn't. Doubt they will. You just got lucky, I guess.
You must be getting less people with iron will then because a survivor with iron will when downed doesn’t make sound
Iron will does not work on downed survivors. It only works while injured.
I had 3 Survivors without sound today (who had sound before), while doing my Spirit Daily. And yes, I am using Stridor.
So not fixed.
(But thinking about removing Stridor, as long as they dont fix it. No sense in using this Perk when it does not help at all)
And yet they still make no sound