Hooks spawning too close
Not sure if this is only on the new map, but look at how close these hooks are:
Has anyone else experienced this? Surely this isn't intentional.
Tagged:
Trusted
Not sure if this is only on the new map, but look at how close these hooks are:
Has anyone else experienced this? Surely this isn't intentional.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hooks shouldn't be that close, I honestly didn't know how much of a problem this was until I crawled underneath a destroyed hook and the killer was able to hook me with Flip-Flop.
I believe hooks should have a minimum distance of 16 meters (~5 seconds travel time) and maximum of 24 meters (~7 seconds of travel time) from each other. ๐
They are definitely way too close to each other on multiple maps. Will the devs fix that? Probably not sadly, except for the new map maybe ๐