What are you thoughts on these three perks...

So I would like to ask your opinion on 3 underrated killer perks in my opinion:

Dank Devotion: I think it is a great perk that can help m1 killers and it can work very well in tough situations

Im all ears: This perk is amazing on killers like nurse and spirit, it gives great information no other perk provides

PWYF: I think this is a really great perk when your in tough situations and it can make you god speed when you have three stacks, never mind the speed wraither build

Comments

  • Never really used it.


    I like the perk, it's good.


    Depending on character and build it's amazing

  • Dark the devotion can be great, but because it relies on your obsession being near another survivor causing it to be very situational, I don't use it.

    I'm all ears only has one use to me and that's if someone runs Q&Q. If they don't then usually they're easy to track.

    PWYF isn't underrated IMO and is great on so many killers that can gain tokens easily such as Wraith.

  • Dark Devotion is okay on certain Killers.

    I'm All Ears is pretty situational but is very good on Legion, imo.

    PWYF could use a QoL change, but yeah, I think it is very good.

  • Dark Devotion:

    more of a meme perk that sometimes can come in clutch and get you an easy first hit / down. the ability to turn any killer into a stealth killer itself is very good in the right situation, so while not being meta (or even close to it), its also not a bad perk.


    I'm All Ears:

    allows you to win mindgames a lot better. ive never really used it, though i know some players (such as Otzdarva) religiously love this perk.


    Play With Your Food:

    ive never really been a fan of this perk to be honest, though i see many players actually run it - and with the right killer / build it can be very good. its very situational though.


    please keep in mind those are just my opinions - and opinions can differ from person to person.

  • Dark Devotion is very good on the Oni, running around the map with zero terror radius is amazing.

  • Dark Devotion is meh. I've never really given it a proper chance though so I guess I'm pretty neutral with it.

    I love I'm All Ears. I just wish the cooldown was a tad less.

    PWYF is nice. It's fun little staple of some build. I don't think it's a we should always run it but it's nice.

  • Tbh, I think that Dank devotion is a better tinkerer that can be used more and isn’t as situational